A good mow is the single most important means to a healthy Lawn. Here are some of the do’s and don’t to look out for:
- From spring through to the autumn cut your lawn weekly
- Never cut more than athirdoff the grass when mowing as this can cause more harm than good. In other words, don’t cut it too short.
- From time to time cut the lawn in different directions to help strengthen the grass.
- Keep your mower well serviced clearing out old debris from under the mower and have the blades sharpened annually.
- Remove grass clippings from the lawn. As well as looking untidy these can increase thatch levels preventing new root growth.